Monday, August 27, 2007

Week 7, thing 17: SandBox Wiki

This was kinda cool. I wasn't sure what to expect when I was reading over my thing to do for this particular excercise, but it turned out to be fun. Until now, I've only seen the blogs from Allegany, Garrett, and Washington counties. With this excercise, you get to see blogs from all over the state of Maryland. I really didn't have time to read through that many, but the ones I did were very well done. It looks like a good book is still regarded by many as the ideal way to relax and unwind. I couldn't agree more. To finish off, I added my blog to the Maryland SandBox wiki.

2 comments:

westernmdjen said...

You're getting close to the end! It's all downhill from here! Great work,
Jennifer

Mac said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Dennis