Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Week 3, Thing 7

I really don't keep up with all the latest technology. Having said that, I will say that for the most part, I don't like digital photography. I don't think they've perfected it yet. From what I've seen a lot of the images look kinda rough. I've even seen digital photos published in books and I can't believe they used them- they're that bad. But again, I don't keep up with that kind of thing so maybe it's better now. I will say that as far as technology on the internet goes, there's a lot of things I like. I like Youtube, I think it's cool that you can watch clips on just about anything you can imagine (within reason of course). I like classic rock, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a site called Wolfgangs vault, that features concerts by some of my favorite performers. So even though I don't keep up with all the latest and greatest, what filters down to me is pretty neat and more than meets my need for something new and different.

No comments: